Friday, July 20, 2018

Rise of the PinoyTechDad

Welcome to my blog! First off, I'm from the Philippines. I came up with the name PinoyTechDad because that's who I am - a Filipino dad who loves technology. I consider myself as an average techie guy whom most people can probably relate to. This blog will showcase products that I actually use. I will not focus too much on the technicalities of the technology stuff because there are many experts out there who would do a better job at that than I would.  Instead, I will share more about my actual experiences with the products that I use regardless if it's good or bad.

Think of it as an honest review from your average joe.

Lastly, I purchase my items from different places. It could be from local online retailer Lazada or it could be from Amazon USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which MicroSD Card is Best for You?

If you're reading this, it probably means you either have a new gadget which doesn't have enough memory or your existing memo...