Saturday, July 21, 2018

A Shower Curtain Fit for a Techie

Shower curtains are basic. It does a simple job - to keep the other part of your bathroom dry. And then there's bath time. It's a part of the day when you are temporarily disconnected from the world. You can't reply to messages nor answer calls even if it's urgent or an emergency.

Well, not anymore!

As I was browsing Amazon for shower curtains, the LAPIK Phone and Tablet Holder Shower Curtain popped up in the suggestions. I was intrigued by the possibilities of a shower curtain that would hold a phone on its outside pocket.



I immediately ordered one and I was not disappointed. As you can see below, it is now installed in my bathroom. 

I tried to fit an 13-inch Macbook Air just to test the size. And it fits!

It can fit any portable media device! Here, an iPad Mini fits in one of its big pockets.

So now you can get squeaky clean while being entertained by a movie or a Youtube video. Also, the material allows you to use the touchscreen of your phone or tab. Messaging while taking a bath is now possible.

I highly recommend this shower curtain for people who want to make mundane bath time more fun.

I got this product for $18.85 but as of this posting, it's down to $15.95. 

Below is the Amazon link for the same shower curtain I bought. 


Other features:

There are three magnets at the bottom of the shower curtain to help keep it in a fixed position

These metal hooks are included

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which MicroSD Card is Best for You?

If you're reading this, it probably means you either have a new gadget which doesn't have enough memory or your existing memo...